Processing of the student visa

Do you want to study in Australia or Canada? You are at the right time and in the right place! Because our team of visa experts are certified in QEAC and CCEA and will advise you and take care of processing your student visa for Australia or Canada. Sounds good right?
Visa processing for Australia

Get comfortable: we do the paperwork for you

How do you read it! We will take care of doing all those things that always give you a little bit of laughter so that you, while, dedicate yourself to plan the cool things of your trip, such as the places you want to visit yes or yes or the things that can not be missing in your bag.

How do we do it? First we will help you choose the country, the city where you want to study, as well as the school and the course that interest you the most. You already have it? Great, now is the time to process your student visa…. Do not put that face! The procedure may sound very formal, but that's what we are here for: to handle all the paperwork both in school enrollment and visa processing.

What will we need for the processing of your visa?

No worries, kill the documents that we need to present yes or yes so that your application is solid and you get your visa unless you sing a rooster are the following:


Your valid passport

It is very important that it is not expired! And if you have dual nationality, we will recommend which of your passports is better to apply to the Government (it is possible that, depending on your country of origin, the Government reserves the right to ask you for extra documentation. Therefore, if you have two nationalities, We will always recommend that you apply with the one that a priori less obstacles will put you).


The enrollment confirmation letter

This document will be provided to us by the school once we have enrolled you in your course.


Drafting of the visa support letter

It is without a doubt the document around which your entire application revolves. It is a letter of intent in which you must argue the reasons why you want to study in Australia or Canada. We are experts, so we will help you with your writing and translation into English so that it is perfect.

We coordinate the application of your student visa ...

Our Visa Department is made up of certified Visa Experts to help you when applying for your student visa. We will help you collect all the necessary documents to complete your application for a student visa for both Australia and Canada.

... and we follow the process until you obtain your visa

It may happen, for example, that there are documents that vary depending on your student profile or your nationality and ask you at some point in the process. Therefore, at all times you will have the help of our team of Visa Experts, authentic specialists in the processing of student visas that will be pending of the process and will tell you if there is any additional document that you must present.

Remember The cost of the student visa varies depending on the country:

  • The cost of the student visa in Australia is $ 620 AUD.
  • While in Canada it is CAD $ 150 ($ 111 if you study in the state of Quebec).

If you want more information about the requirements for processing your visa ask us without obligation.

You know that at Dingoos we are always here to throw a cable!

QEAC and CCEA certified agents

Remember that to apply for the student visa you will need the help of an agent with the necessary official certification. At Dingoos we have a qualified and accredited team with the official QEAC and CCEA certification.

Other services you will enjoy in Dingoos

This does not end here: from Dingoos we offer many other services.
Australia safe icon

Hiring insurance

In Dingoos we look for you and hire a great health insurance at a small price so that you can live life and enjoy your visa without fear of anything.

Student contact icon

Contact with other students

Does coming alone make you dizzy? Don't have it, at Dingoos we will put you in contact with other students even before arriving at your destination so that you are always in good company.

Flight search icon

Search for cheap flights

We help you buy your flight at the best price thanks to our experience in the sector and our exclusive agreements with airlines.

Bank account icon

Opening the bank account

We help you open your account step by step and from your country of origin so that you can pay in dollars as soon as you arrive.

Australia or Canada?

Tell us which country you want to travel to and when. A Dingoos Guide will contact you to guide you to your destination. :)
Form image
Your message is on its way!
A Dingoos Guide will read it and respond to you in the next 24/48 hours.
If after this period you have not received an email, remember to check your Spam folder.

    newsletter dingoos Australia and Canada

    Do not wait more!

    Subscribe to our newsletter and find out everything that happens in Australia or Canada.

    To ensure a better browsing experience, we advise you to put your phone vertically.

    Australia's most famous cookies are called "Anzac Biscuits". Accept them to continue browsing the web. See Cookies policy

    Notice of cookies