Hiring health insurance for Australia

Insurance may not be the most fun part of preparing a trip, but it is mandatory and you should do well because you never know when you may need it (let's pray so you never have to use it!).
Travel insurance for Australia

Protect yourself against unforeseen health

Traveling with health insurance is one of those things that you expect not to use but that it is also advisable to have. Australia is a country where healthcare is quite expensive. Therefore, If at any time you need medical attention, it is better to have health insurance that covers you or help cover medical expenses. In addition, you will feel safer to be able to take full advantage of all events and leisure plans We organize in Dingoos.

secure hiring

Jumping is much easier when you know there is a net underneath. At Dingoos we will be your safety net while you are in Australia, that's why we will help you to contract health insurance that covers you before any unforeseen. 😉

Forget paperwork with Dingoos

If you come to Australia with Dingoos, We will look for and request your travel insurance for you so that you dedicate your time to other more cool things, such as looking for swimsuits that match your flip flops or preparing a farewell party with all your friends.

You can forget about the paperwork that comes to Australia, because we will do all these bureaucratic procedures that nobody wants to do for you.

OSHC insurance for student visa

At Dingoos we are experts in hiring and managing insurance to travel to Australia. It's something we manage day by day too, so we know very well what the subject is about!

If you are traveling with a student visa, it is mandatory that you hire travel insurance for Australia called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). This must cover the entire duration of your visa and the price will vary depending on the time you are here. For example, if you are going to spend a full year in Australia, the approximate price is $ 480 AUD annually (or what is the same, about $ 40 AUD per month).

There are several insurance companies approved by the Australian Government that offer this type of OSHC health insurance. In Dingoos we will help you managing the contract with the one you like the most since we have an agreement with all of them:

This service of contracting and processing of the insurance It is completely free for all who come to Australia with the student visa. It will be the Dingoos Visa Expert who will be in charge of managing it during the process of obtaining your visa so that you forget everything.

OVHC insurance for Work & Holiday visas

In the event that you come to Australia with the Work & Holiday visa you can also enjoy this service, which is included in our Welcome Pack for W&H, and also a person from the Dingoos team will manage it for your absolute tranquility and carefreeness.

In short, hiring your travel insurance to Australia will be very easy and you will not have to search and search for documents among a mountain of papers ... that's what we're here for! If you have doubts about how we can help you with your insurance contracting, your trip to Australia do not hesitate to contact.

Other services by Dingoos

We know you don't like paperwork, that's why we'll help you with ...
Enrollment course icon

Enrollment in a course

Not only do we help you choose the course that best suits you, we also take care of enrolling in the school of your choice so you don't have to move a finger.

Visa processing icon

Visa processing

As visa experts, we know that paperwork to get it is a roll. That is why we do it for you so that you are left alone with the fun part!

Student contact icon

Contact with other students

Does it make you dizzy to come alone to Australia? Don't have it, in Dingoos we will put you in touch with other students even before arriving in Australia so that you are always well accompanied.

Abn and tfn icon

TFN Request

We will request your TFN so you can start looking for work as soon as possible. We will also explain how to apply for the ABN in case you want to work as a freelancer in Australia.

Do you need help with your trip to Australia?

Contact us and a Dingoos guide will contact you as soon as possible :)
Form image
Your message is on its way!
A Dingoos Guide will read it and respond to you in the next 24/48 hours.
If after this period you have not received an email, remember to check your Spam folder.

Dingoos Newsletter

Get on the wave!

Subscribe to our newsletter to be up to date on Australia.

To ensure a better browsing experience, we advise you to put your phone vertically.

Australia's most famous cookies are called "Anzac Biscuits". Accept them to continue browsing the web. See Cookies policy

Notice of cookies