Requirements to apply for a tourist visa
Yes, apply for a tourist visa you will not have to complicate your life much, since you only need meet a few requirements and fill out an online application.
- Passport in order and with at least one more year of validity.
- Not having a criminal record in your country of origin.
- Certify that you have sufficient savings in your bank account to cover the expenses of your stay in Canada (it will vary depending on the duration and your travel plan).
- Certificate of good health. It is not mandatory, but in some cases they may request that you pass some medical tests.
- Prove you have reasons to leave Canada once your visa expires. It can be an employment contract, employment information, or a flight home.
- Pay visa fees (between $ 7 CAD and $ 100 CAD, depending on the type of visa).
Although these are the general requirements with those that guarantee almost 100% that you will be granted a tourist visa, it is possible that your visa will be denied by an immigration agent, due to insufficient funds to cover your stay in Canada, health problems or safety reasons.
If you are not sure if you meet all the requirements or you are not sure if this is your best visa option to come to Canada, contact us and we will inform you personally.