What will you need to obtain the student visa?
In turn, to obtain the student visa you also need to meet some minimum requirements:
- Have Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Be enrolled in an approved course by the Australian Government and present the COE code (Confirmation Of Enrolment).
- Pay the student visa fees ($ 620 AUD).
- Hire the compulsory health insurance OSHC (we tell you more about this a few lines below).
- Write a GTE letter (Genuine Temporary Entrant). It is undoubtedly the document that revolves around your application, the Holy Grail of the adventurers that come to Australia. It is a letter of intent in which you must argue the reasons why you want to study here.
Depending on the nationality with which you apply for a student visa, the Australian Government Immigration Department may ask you for certain additional requirements. Nothing unusual, normal. For example:
- Demonstrate that you are at the top of your health by presenting a medical exam.
- A certificate of police records.
- Prove that you have economic funds and solvency enough to finance your stay in Australia.
As you can see, the documents may vary according to your student profile and your nationality. But don't worry about it, really: that's what we're here for.
At all times you will have the help of your Dingoos Guide and our team of Educational Dingoos Agents, authentic specialists in process student visas. They will ask you for the documents they need to process your application at each moment of the process.